Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Oral Fixation

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Oral Fixation

Postby fluffy » Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:18 pm

:lol:
OK..........Here's a new thread..........They say the way to a mans heart is through his belly...... :wink:
For those of you with a love of good food what would you cook Jim to seduce him.........??

go for the full 3 courses.......starter, main, and pudding,......and you can also describe any drinks etc............

Yumm..........This is going to be an interesting one i think.... :wink:

fluffy :P

Ok i'll start....................

Starter.....i'll go for a communal platter of munchies to be picked at......grilled and roasted veg....especially peppers....and a shrimp, langoustine, scallop fondue.........you stick em in and they cook in a lightly infused chili oil...........great fun and a good conversation point.......

Main......I've gotta go with Scottish Salmon......a big fillet....poached in lemon, dill and pepper.......in paper and in it's own juices...........Baby tatties and baby veg...........very very simple......possibly a bit boring by some standards but when you've got something as good as wild Scottish Salmon you don't want to spoil it... :wink:

Desert......AAAhh.......of course i'd like that to be an ice-cream whilst strolling along the beach.......but instead i'd settle for something light like an exotic fruit salad..........or a sorbet.............Or if the experience was a disaster i'd need comfort food like chocolate mousse :wink:

To drink...........i'll go for elderflower presse for me..........and for Jim- whatever his tipple is...... :wink:

yum..........
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:06 pm

A grilled cheese of course.

Tonight I'm making meat loaf. Scalloped potatoes. Green beans and apple pie.

Mmmm....pie.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:35 pm

Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:35 am

Ummm-LOL!!! Most of the things you will be cooking Fluffy I have no idea what they are-LOL!!!

For starters he can have me-for dinner he can have me and for dessert-I'll have him- :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:55 am

I suck at cooking so he would have to have grilled cheese sandwiches or maybe Lucky Charms cereal since I think Jim likes that.lol I can bake a really good Swedish apple pie so maybe I would make that too. But if he is on his no dairy diet than I am screwed.lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby wonderbunny » Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:18 am

How would I seduce Mr. Carrey? Since he has probably seen just about every possibe attempt by every googling female on this planet... Someting novel is a stretch. I think I would prepare a three course meal of fondue. (For those who are familiar with fondue, you take a fancy crock of boiling oil and special tongs to prong the item and insert into the pot for a brief period of time to braise until cooked. Its kind of a communial thing)

Appetizer: an assortment of cut garden fresh veggies, peppers, broccoli, green beans, asparagus to be braised in spiced oil with an assortment of dippig sauces (ie barbeque, soy, hot mustard)

Main course: If he's vegetarian, I'd probably choose calamari or shrimp/prawns; or maybe lobster or crab.

If he is a meat eater a fine cut of prime rib cut into bite size pieces

Dessert: fresh strawberries, pineapples, peaches, rasberries, and mango and a crock of what I call Dream dip for dipping (Marshmello cream and cream cheese blended, its to die for!)

I'm kind of a finger food person
wonderbunny
Lemony Snicket

Postby fluffy » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:26 pm

finger food is fun though..............and it can be s*xy........ :wink: :lol:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:34 pm

I've never had fondue.

I'd want to cook more than one meal. I'm always cooking.

How can he enjoy a grilled cheese if he's off dairy? Dairy is good for you.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:09 pm

corned beef!! mmmm sorry I have a craving for that now lol I'd probably cook some mexican food for him cuz that's my favorite
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to Off Topic