Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

MJ acquitted

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

MJ acquitted

Postby jimliker » Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:20 pm

well the jury has announced its decision that Michael Jackson is not guilty of child molestation charges.

what do all of u think? is it right or wrong decision?

i have doubts about this decision...but it maybe right.. :?

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:24 pm

All we have to rely on is our criminal justice system.

I'm bothered by the idea that he had a warning system rigged up in the bedroom and that he allegedly gave minors alcohol.

It's possible he's innocent, but there's a lot of smoke there. I asked God to give the jury wisdom...I guess that what happened is what's supposed to have happened.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:15 pm

I'm bothered by the idea that he had a warning system rigged up in the bedroom

a what?????????................why on earth would he need one of those??

fluffy :shock:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:07 pm

In case someone came in. Maybe it isn't true. I heard about it on the Bashir documentary.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

I believe...

Postby Canadian Jayne » Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:33 pm

We are not his judge, there is only one GREAT judge and if the courts are wrong then God's judgement somehow will come through, I know God's judgement is alot worse than anything mankind can do. We can only hope that he is innocent.
I hope he goes on with his life and worry about his own kids first.
That should be his prime objective, to provide and take care of his own children.
Alot of people excuse themselves because of alcohol, most don't even know what happened when they were drinking that day or have a foggy memory of the time when enibriated. They excuse themselves because they were "DRUNK" at the time, to me that is a poor excuse.
Alcohol and kids don't mix, I am very anti-alcohol as you can see.
I see no good coming from embibing in such a past time.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Clemmy » Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:24 pm

Well said, Canadian Jane... alcohol doesn't mix with many adults either... those who do not know when and where to stop.

MJ's conscience has been his judge as well... I hope he is innocent, finds peace of mind and give back to his fans in some way all the support he received from them during this tough time.
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:11 pm

.....i'm not anti-alcohol......i just have the alcohol capacity of a bumble- bee........lol.........i can't drink booze cause i get drunk on one glass of wine...........lol.........i'm a cheap date..... :lol: one drink and i'm drunk!!.............. :lol:

Fluffy :P

but booze and kids is wrong...........we have a huge problem with under-age teeny drinkers in the UK..........all the alcopops mean we have 12 year old getting drunk on a regular basis.......... :(

JUST SAY NO KIDS........!!..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:(you got that Michael?...... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby carreypunkrawker » Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:34 am

he should have been put away. Having any part of child molestation or molestation of any kind is a crime in my book. He's guilty in my book and a very very sick bastard. I don't believe letting people like Michael and others walk. I want to see them on death row. I would have at least sent Michael to prison. then I would have sentenced that little boy's mother to death. she deserves to be put down. Take her to the pound and give her a lethal shot.

I feel really bad for all those little boys who go to the neverland ranch. it's sad. they're fucked up now and they're gonna always be fucked up because they got molested.

it pisses me off that Michael would let shit like this happen to innocent little boys. I hate that man. I really do.
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby lammy » Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:44 am

Yes something smells fishy....but if he or the parents have not learned a lesson then they are IDIOTS!!

I don't care who you are, if I do not know you-you best believe my child is not going to sleep over-DUH!!!Specially with an adult that thinks they are PeterPan-LOL!!
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:45 am

I don't care who you are, if I do not know you-you best believe my child is not going to sleep over-DUH!!!Specially with an adult that thinks they are PeterPan-LOL!!

LMAO!!!

I agree!
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:31 pm

I want to see them on death row. I would have at least sent Michael to prison. then I would have sentenced that little boy's mother to death. she deserves to be put down. Take her to the pound and give her a lethal shot.

:shock: Crumbs!!..............what would you do with a shoplifter or a burglar?? :shock:

i'm honestly glad we abolished the death penalty in Britain...........i don't think 'a tooth for a tooth' works...........but yes, our judicial service is needing some reform, we ain't perfect either.......but i guess i'm a liberal pacifist.......

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby carreypunkrawker » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:24 am

I want to see them on death row. I would have at least sent Michael to prison. then I would have sentenced that little boy's mother to death. she deserves to be put down. Take her to the pound and give her a lethal shot.

:shock: Crumbs!!..............what would you do with a shoplifter or a burglar?? :shock:

shoplifting and burglarization are totally different from molesting children. it's a crime but it's not as bad as molesting someone.

now to answer your question, i wouldn't really do anything to a shoplifter except make them pay for the item or return it if they can't afford to buy it.

Burglars, that's difficult. if they were caught they should go to prison for theft for a year or so. depends.
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Return to Off Topic