Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Friends

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:50 pm

I know that rugby and American Football are not the same and because of that I wrote
A very funny episode here is the one where they are playing rugby (or American football?).

I only didn't know what they were playing because I didn't know the differences. But thx for help, the orign of rugby is very funny, hehe.

Thank you for helping finding that song. But I don't have Kazaa, Emule etc. so it would be very good if one can find it on a side or something.
Btw: I thought Napster is not there anymore since some years.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:07 pm

Yeah, man, the 10th season is coming!!!! Amazon says it shall be released in may. I hope that's true.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby discombobulate » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:27 am

-->Blunt<-- wrote:Thank you for helping finding that song. But I don't have Kazaa, Emule etc. so it would be very good if one can find it on a side or something.
Btw: I thought Napster is not there anymore since some years.

Napster has been abck for maybe half a year, roughly. It is now a pay to download site, no longer free.
discombobulate
All In Good Taste

Postby jims_lost_daughter » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:18 am

hmmm, i love Chandler, he is hilarious. he is my number one! he is so sarcastic i love him. then i like joey. he is stupid funny. lol, then i like racheal. shes just so .. i dunno. Then Monica, pheobe and then last, ross. but i guess hes okay. i like the episode when he gets the apartment and pheobe and racheal are trying to keep it monica and chandlers relationship form him and they start jumping up and down. if your a fan youll know what im talaking about. i also love the.."they know, that we know, that they know" episode, also , if your a fan you know. lol. So chandler, joey, rachael, monica, pheobe, ross.
jims_lost_daughter
Yes Man

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:55 pm

Yeah, I know what you are talking about. When Chandler and Monica came together but didn't tell anyone but after some time Joey realized it. They told him not to say it and when strange things happened with Monica and Chandler, he always had to say that he was the one who made them. After that Rachel and Phoebe got it and let it slip in Ross' apartment and at least Ross. It was so funny when Joey was not allowed to say anything about Monica and Chandler.

About Rachel: I think she is often very mean, especially to Ross. When he makes little failures (like the list of Rachel in the beginnng) she is so angry and does not accept any accuse. Or when he slept with another woman during their "brake". Although he thought that Mark is with Rachel together that was not right but that Rachel can't forgive him for such a long time....
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby thecablegal » Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:50 pm

Blunt, I found the name of the song for you.

3.09 The One With All the Football - What songs were used during the football game?
When they first decided to start playing "tough," the music playing was Get Ready For This by "2 Unlimited." This particular version of the song is led into by Michael Buffer's famous line, "Let's Get Ready to Rumble." This particular combination of the song and the Michael Buffer line can be found on the album, "Jock Jams".

I got this off of http://www.friends-boards.com I'd suggest you take a look, anything you ever need to know is there!
Muse - 10, 11, 14, 22 & 23 November 2006
Muse - Wembley Stadium - 16 & 17 June 2007
Muse - Royal Albert Hall - 12 April 2008
Muse - 10 November 2009 & 13 November 2009
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:48 pm

Thank you very much. I will check if I can get this song.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby thecablegal » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:07 pm

Not a problem, blunt!

If you can't get it, let me know, and I'll download it, and email it to you next week ;) !
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:37 pm

Wow, that would be very nice. Do you also have this song of Me, Myself & Irene where he turns into Hank the first time in the supermarket? I searched for a long time but I could not find it.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby thecablegal » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:40 pm

I'll do my best to find it for you. I can't send the files until. next thursday, as my net is off from tomorrow- i'm moving house. as soon as i'm back, i shall sort the songs for you.

see you soon :)
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:05 pm

Thank you. And it's no problem that you don't get it before next Thursday, I can wait. I nearly thought that I will never find them so this is really great \:D/ =D> .
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:51 pm

Did you find them?
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:10 pm

I don't now if it's the right song but a friend just told me that the "Let's get ready to rumble" song is in the movie "Space Jam" (with the Tiny Toons). But I don't want to buy it for I think that I surely don't like most of the other songs on this CD.

EDIT: I heard short soundexamples of the soundtrack at Amazon. The song was not there.... Either my friend was wrong or they didn't include the song or it was not with the examples (but I think that werde all songs, they were only shorter than normal).

EDIT2: Wooohoooo!!!! I just found two versions of "Let's get ready to rumble"!!!! Now I can send them to YOU, cablegal if you also want them, hehe. But I am still searching for that song in Me, Myself and Irene....
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby mrsjec17 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:12 am

I was just wondering, how would you rank the Friends from your most favorite to your least favorite?

Mine are:

Rachel
Chandler
Joey
Phoebe
Ross
Monica

This is just for fun. I love all of them but it is still fun to see who people like the most and how they rank them.
mrsjec17
The Truman Show

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:17 pm

Hmmm, I think I already did it but I don't want to search. Here are mine:

1. Joey Tribbiani
2. Chandler Bing
3 .Ross Gellar
4. Rachel Green
5. Monica Gellar
6. Phoebe Buffoe

But Chandler and Joey are normally on the same level. Chandler makes so funny jokes and Joey such funny "stupid" actions. But often Chandler makes his jokes about Joey so they kind of need themselves. Without Joey Chandler would not be so funny and without Chandler it would be the other way around.
Surely this counts for all the Friends but mostly for the two of them.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic