Jim Carrey Online

The Jim non-celebrity dream

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

The Jim non-celebrity dream

Postby Cheryl Anna » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:41 pm

I had a dream last night of Jim as just a regular guy who is not a celebrity.<br>In this dream, as in all my others, I was not handicapped (my friend says that's because becoming handicapped out-of-the-blue at 17 was very traumatic-and who would not be affected by a ludicrous thing as a brain disease?). Anyway, both Jim and I were casually dressed (he was in jeans and a t-shirt) and about 20-years-old. We were in a store in the center of a mall and I was intent on buying something. Jim told me that he would wait in the car. He puckered his lips and I kissed him gently on the lips. He turned and left.<br>I quickly purchased the thing I needed and thought, "Now, I can go be with Jim." I walked out of the store, through the mall, and towards a white car (I don't know the make) parked under a large tree (maybe an oak). That's where the dream ended.<br><br>I had that dream because recently I was thinking about what Jim is like in real life. <p></p><i></i>
Cheryl Anna
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Return to The Speakeasy