Jim Carrey Online

Rance update

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Rance update

Postby cotton » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:05 pm

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Does Ben have a secret identity? Maybe</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Internet slueths say they've finally figured out the identity of "Rance," who blabs Hollywood's biggest secrets on his Blog - or personal web diary - and triggers mayhem: Ben Affleck.<br><br>Rance reveals shocking casting couch tales and rats on the wild antics that go behind the scenes at studio powwows, but his identity remains a secret. Recently, He teased readers with a puzzle, the answer of which was "O.V." - the letters tattoed on Ben's back. What "O.V." means is another mystery.<br><br>When <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Intouch</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> contacted Ben's rep to ask if his client is really Rance - and what "O.V." means - he said, "I am not sure. I will check and get back to you." we're still waiting.<br><br>Rance has left other clues about his secret identity: He doesn't have a manager(neither does Ben) and he attended Oscar and Golden Globe parties, just like Ben.<br><br>Another star accused of Rance was Owen Wilson, who, it turns out, not only denies it but admits that he doesn't know what a blog is. George Clooney has been fingered,too, but his rep says "No!"<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Intouch magazine</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>Now I really don't think it is Jim.<br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bjcomessageboard.showUserPublicProfile?gid=cotton@jcomessageboard>cotton</A> at: 6/5/04 8:11 pm<br></i>
cotton
JCO Staff

Return to The Speakeasy