Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey on Kathy Griffin

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Jim Carrey on Kathy Griffin

Postby tlmarvin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:16 pm

Sunday, June 4, 2017--3:07 pm CST

Hey JCO:

I don't agree with Kathy. I don't agree with Jim on some parts of the interview. But that will not make me disrespect him or quit loving Jim. I love Jim Carrey and always will. Kathy shouldn't of posted the picture. It's disrespect to the President. I don't like President Trump either, but I respect him.
In a way, I'm glad Jim did defend her. Like you said, he was just defending Kathy as a comedian. It's no big deal to me. I will always support Jim, now I'm starting to support Kathy in a way. Have a blessed day and God bless.

Terry Marvin

Dallas, Texas, USA

P.S. I'm gonna watch "I'm Dying up Here". I love Jim as a person, not just a celebrity. I hope to meet him someday.
tlmarvin
Fun With Dick And Jane

Re: Jim Carrey on Kathy Griffin

Postby grinchy steve » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:11 am

I respect your opinion on the matter and I admire the fact you are able to separate both things.

As for thejoke, I'm not able to have even a tiny bit of respect for Trump. Not as a president and above all not as a human being. For me to respect someone like him, feels the same as disrespecting pretty much everything I support or stand for. So, I can see the joke is extremely graphic and quite rude, however I think the joke is absolutely peanuts compared with the many disgusting actions by Trump. So I don't mind the joke itself. And I confess I was a bit shocked myself when I first saw it, cause everyone is so careful in attacking him. And this was very in your face and quite daring. I admire the guts. And I think it's about time they get to him that way. Cause when you're "fighting" someone like Trump, you have to to it that way to get his attention.

As for the Trump supporters screaming everywhere now, these words: Obama dolls hanging on trees. Remember those? Yeah, I do. And those weren't even meant as a joke.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Re: Jim Carrey on Kathy Griffin

Postby tlmarvin » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:28 am

Wednesday, June 7, 2017--6:27 pm CST

Hey JCO:

Thank you.

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas, USA)
tlmarvin
Fun With Dick And Jane

Return to Stop The Press!