Jim Carrey Online

InTouch article..

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Re: InTouch article..

Postby EvaAraujo » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:39 pm

cotton wrote:Don't let the headline fool u like it did me. I saw it on the rack at the supermarket and I almost freaked out so I had to buy it so I take it home and read it. They made it sound like Jim tried to commit suicide but he didn't thank god. But the crap it says inside is horrible :(

The video does exist because there is pic of it in the magazine but let's hope she never said the things the article says she did.

The video exists?
I saw a print screen of what could be a video but could also be a whole diferent picture. And if it was a video there's no garantee that she saying anything like that in the video.
Unless the video is out, for me it's all a lie.
And from those kinds of magazines I don't expecting anything else.
Besides, if it was true the best website for bad news (TMZ, infortunately) would have shown the video.
Recently they did it regarding Johnny Depp...
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby e.k2011 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:55 pm

I forgot to add that the comments on the second link are all found in the articles by Tony Ortega and they are mostly by ex-scientologists.

http://tonyortega.org/category/cathriona-white/
e.k2011
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby AdaL » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:12 pm

e.k2011 wrote:I forgot to add that the comments on the second link are all found in the articles by Tony Ortega and they are mostly by ex-scientologists.

http://tonyortega.org/category/cathriona-white/

TBH, I've had the same thoughts. Scientologists are NOT good news at all and there was that woman, Jenny (a major scientologist), who was VERY quick to give a personal interview about Cathriona almost immediately after it happened and made some hideous digs towards Jim.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby cotton » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:43 am

EvaAraujo wrote:
cotton wrote:Don't let the headline fool u like it did me. I saw it on the rack at the supermarket and I almost freaked out so I had to buy it so I take it home and read it. They made it sound like Jim tried to commit suicide but he didn't thank god. But the crap it says inside is horrible :(

The video does exist because there is pic of it in the magazine but let's hope she never said the things the article says she did.

The video exists?
I saw a print screen of what could be a video but could also be a whole diferent picture. And if it was a video there's no garantee that she saying anything like that in the video.
Unless the video is out, for me it's all a lie.
And from those kinds of magazines I don't expecting anything else.
Besides, if it was true the best website for bad news (TMZ, infortunately) would have shown the video.
Recently they did it regarding Johnny Depp...

I hope your right.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:28 pm

I guess this video really does exist cause they are gonna bring it to court as evidence :(
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:39 pm

cotton wrote:I guess this video really does exist cause they are gonna bring it to court as evidence :(

Evidence of what, though? That they had a difficult relationship? They fought? She was desparate to marry? Jim reacts badly to sugar? It's all totally irrelevant.
Surely, if what was being reported is true - her confession in this 'video' that she married Burton for a green card means the whole thing should be thrown out and he should be prosecuted for his part in it?

And if she was being filmed and talking about him then I don't doubt for a second that she was reporting on him to them (otherwise known as 'auditing')
TBH, I'm almost 100% that was the case anyway.

And let's not forget that it's only Radar and it's bottom of the shit- barrel cousin National enquirer that have spoken of this video. They make TMZ look like TIME magazine. They also don't seem to know the difference between caster sugar and cocaine.
Someone trolled Radar a few years back and sent them a story about Lindsay Lohan having a fist fight with Chaka Khan and surprise surprise they printed it. It spread around all the other scum sites too. You gotta laugh..
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby cotton » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:22 pm

no evidence that he uses cocaine. :( Believe me I know Radar is bad I have one of their mags it turned a few things Jim said in interviews to make him look bad even tho it was all lies

http://www.sportsrageous.com/others/50- ... ase/48480/

Did they say it in a radar article too?
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:28 pm

cotton wrote:no evidence that he uses cocaine. :(

Good lord, the internet is a dumb place. That site has just reposted Radar and STILL not picked up on the cocaine/sugar blunder..
I despair.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:38 pm

cotton wrote:no evidence that he uses cocaine. :( Believe me I know Radar is bad I have one of their mags it turned a few things Jim said in interviews to make him look bad even tho it was all lies

Did they say it in a radar article too?

Yeah, they posted some awful shit about this yesterday. It originally was reported about in The National Enquirer last month. All the top notch publications.
Hang in there, dude. I know it's really shit and frustrating to see him treated this but it WILL pass. x
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby cotton » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:40 pm

awww that was taken from Radar ok. Then that's not proof at all lol So do u think that if the video does exist and she is saying sugar that they think she is calling cocaine sugar?hmmmmmm That could be it! I forgot about that sugar problem he has! :D
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:55 pm

cotton wrote:awww that was taken from Radar ok. Then that's not proof at all lol So do u think that if the video does exist and she is saying sugar that they think she is calling cocaine sugar?hmmmmmm That could be it! I forgot about that sugar problem he has! :D

Yep, that's exactly where they got it from!
I absolutely think that sugar means sugar and is not codeword for anything. They even talk about 'eating' it and still don't pick up on their mistake.
I read an interview with him a few years back where he mentioned that if he eats sugar he feels anxious the next day..it affects his moods.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby cotton » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:19 pm

ya he said he had to stay away from it when making the cable guy so he wouldn't be off the wall
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:31 pm

Hmmm.......Tate and Lyle versus Columbias finest......i know what i'd rather have.... :wink: .......sugar and salt are our friends folks....don't trust anyone who says they're evil.....
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:41 pm

He has mention that he had done cocaine in the past but that he has stay away from it for years because it changed him.

Magazines say the video is evidence, a video we have never seen and even if it does exist all the things they say she said, are probably changed to fit the "c***".

Has anyone realize that her family hasn't spoken? Hasn't said anything?
To me that's a clue.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:52 pm

fluffy wrote:Hmmm.......Tate and Lyle versus Columbias finest......i know what i'd rather have.... :wink: .......sugar and salt are our friends folks....don't trust anyone who says they're evil.....

I often think I need to cut down on my sugar but I am horribly weak-willed. Same obstacle preventing me from cutting down on the wine too... :roll:
AdaL
The Majestic

PreviousNext

Return to Stop The Press!