Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey's Housing Hunt Heating Up

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Re: Jim Carrey's Housing Hunt Heating Up

Postby DarkoCPA » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:56 am

Noticing its very easy to put someone on the wrong path. I don't see myself searching deeply in fact my posts are not deep at all to me. I have seen a hell of a lot deeper then that and if you havn't then by hell you havn't lived.

There are far worser people then me that think much deeper. Whatever you have read in my posts are nothing at all deep compared to what I have seen in my life. I have spend over a year with at least 20 or more deep thinkers like me and bloody hell memories about them are coming to me. First thing is first my posts are not deep well not in there eyes.

What you don't believe can kill you

SCREW SLEEP! - Nancy Thompson
DarkoCPA
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby JimChangedMe » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:07 am

DarkoCPA wrote:Noticing its very easy to put someone on the wrong path. I don't see myself searching deeply in fact my posts are not deep at all to me. I have seen a hell of a lot deeper then that and if you havn't then by hell you havn't lived.

There are far worser people then me that think much deeper. Whatever you have read in my posts are nothing at all deep compared to what I have seen in my life. I have spend over a year with at least 20 or more deep thinkers like me and bloody hell memories about them are coming to me. First thing is first my posts are not deep well not in there eyes.

I feel everyone experiences something different. Even if we tried to be somebody specifically, we couldn't. All of us are unique. I used to have twin friends and I could easily tell them apart by the way they acted, the way they dressed, the way they wore their hair, and even the physical structure of their noses. Sure, I personally see a lot of myself in Jim, but we will always be 2 completely different people.

Those who lose themselves obsessing and changing dramatically are people I feel sorry for. I mean, I'm very religious and I've always been grateful for everything God has given me, including my body. I swore from my childhood that I would never get a tattoo, never get plastic surgery, never do drugs and alcohol, and to just accept everything for what it is. People kill themselves over appearence or disabilities and that's something that I wish could not happen.

In the end, it's true that you choose live your life your own way, but God has delt a different deck of cards to every single man and woman in this entire universe. If one tries to be something they're not, it won't be long until they are nothing at all
Austin Williamson: Future Actor
JimChangedMe
How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Postby DarkoCPA » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:11 am

I'm loving your last paragraph. You sound good when your thinking personal. I love the human mind it is obsessive. Your right we are all different and thats a reason for why I like my life

What you don't believe can kill you

SCREW SLEEP! - Nancy Thompson
DarkoCPA
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby e.k2011 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:06 pm

fluffy wrote:lol.......from recent media reports, he may have already found someone who's perfect for him.... and sadly it's not me in the pictures......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, he's with her since April 2011.
http://www.purepeople.com/article/Jim-c ... e_a78370/1
e.k2011
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby fluffy » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:29 pm

yes i know......i'm glad he's found some happiness....... :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby carreylegend » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:26 pm

Fantastic for doign his painting omg you would want ot get up and paint everyday with that light the light the light to die for
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Postby fluffy » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:41 pm

i didn't think of that :o ........you're absolutely right!! :D and an artist needs light...........he can make the living areas as homely or as spartan as he likes but the vista and light are priceless........ :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby JimChangedMe » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:07 pm

carreylegend wrote:Fantastic for doign his painting omg you would want ot get up and paint everyday with that light the light the light to die for

yeah, thats great thinking! I keep forgetting every now and then that he's been focusing on his art lately
Austin Williamson: Future Actor
JimChangedMe
How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:35 am

In the words of
Colonel Klink:

"Velly Interlesting"
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:31 am