Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Incredibly sad day

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Incredibly sad day

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:12 am

I talked to several people today
And they felt today was a very sad day
I also felt that today too
Unsure if it was because of the snow
And very cold weather
Just wondering if.....
Anyone else feels that about today?
Maybe its because of all
The uproar and bombings in Syria
Unsure what it is
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: Incredibly sad day

Postby lspearman » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:33 pm

It's a beautiful day where I live Canadian Jayne and I still feel a little lost, maybe is a good word for it, I'm not really sure why either I had a really good day at work and the people that know me would never have a clue, I guess it's worse when we're alone, for some reason lately I just cant seem to get and or keep myself motivated for much of anything which is very unusual for me I find I would rather just stay at home alone most of the time than hang with friends maybe that's it maybe I need to get myself out more maybe I'll work on that life is short and I see people passing away every day and that makes me sad we just don't really ever know, one of my regular customers lost a child last week and she was only 6 years old and full of life she just died in her sleep still waiting for answers, and yes with everything that is going on in the world today that's sad in itself oh well what can we do about it I think I'll rest a little and do a little house work maybe we will all feel better soon have a good evening my friend.. :(
lspearman
The Mask

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:08 am

I do beleive that we are
All conected
That when people suffer
At the hands of injustice
We all feel the results
All i can say is
I pray
You pray
We all pray
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lspearman » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:07 pm

That's all we can do my friend I do that every day all day long as soon as I wake up and before I go to sleep and believe me when I say I'm truly blessed every day it's almost like I can't even think of anything I might want or need and when I do I just happen run across it. I believe in the secret, I'm very simple I have a home that's paid for thank the good lord and really no bills and for me I think that's a good thing, I probably need a new car but just haven't really got that serious about it I guess? One example and I could go on and on but I wont is that I've been needing a new toaster oven for a while mine still works but maybe not like it should and I just held up on getting one and I had a customer to come in the store yesterday with a stainless one just like I wanted brand new still wrapped up in the box for $15 what a blessing and this kinda thing happens all the time. I'm not sure why but for some reason I feel like the lord universe what ever you want to call it I prefer the lord is holding back on me for some reason as far as my soul mate I'm having a hard time with that it seems but I'm thankful I have some really nice guys with truck loads of money that really like me and want a future with me, but you know what truck loads of money don't make us happy either so for what ever reason I'm just being patient on that part I know in my heart when the time is right things will work out how ever they're suppose to. I know it was early but my son popped in to see me this morning at like 7 am for a while I'm always thankful about that so that got my day off to a good start and now I think I'm going to get ready to ride to Yogi Bear’s Jelly stone Park Camp-Resort with friends I really don't feel like hanging around the house today its so pretty out I love the mountains so laid back and relaxing for me anyway have a good day and will chat later hugs. :)
lspearman
The Mask

Postby fluffy » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:20 pm

it certainly feels as if the world is coming apart at the seams, every day brings some new atrocity or atrocious news. :( i think we need to get common sense back into politics, it's been eroded away over the past 30 years. :(
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Return to Off Topic