Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey starring in "Kidding"

Discuss this upcoming series. Premiere 2018
Filming: February 2018

Re: Jim Carrey starring in "Kidding"

Postby grinchy steve » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:22 am

Another great actor joining. This is starting to go from interesting to very promissing!
grinchy steve
Burt Wonderstone

Postby Catherine » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:05 pm

i wish the weirdos posing to be jc would stop it no kidding
hes at it again on twitter some imposter pretending to be Jim again just a warning
it seems at first ligit but after a few days he asks for money so ..i knew the last dude was a scam artist but i thought and maybe some of you do too, i thought perhaps jc the real jc would make another twitter account just to socialize with his fans as this imposter pozed or proposed to say on his fake Jim Carrey twitter account ya;ll it just litterally spawned up this new year, he goes by the name jimcarrey45
at first i thought okay i give this a chance..then i said to myself im not wasting days and time here, so i;ll get right it to really find out if he is an imposter, didnt take much, soon as i mentioined money he said i could hiir Jim for 5k to help me with a movie or what ever i cant remembeer but i did save the conversation after i swore and said some nasty things to this person, then he swore back at me then i threatened him he better stop acting and pretending to be someone hes not.then he blocked me i tell ya, i got a temper sometimes if i ever meet one of these guys or gals in person im slappin the sh...t out of them...
wow aye
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Bruce Almighty

Postby Catherine » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:15 pm

but all i all i did learn a lesson from this well..i don't know if i can call it a lesson or an awakening but here it goes..and im sure i am not the only one who thinks there in love with Jim Carrey..but after this experience, i decided to get the idea notion fantasy that one day i will be somehow married to jc,,,its never gonna happen so where better to post my heart felt thoughts than here..Certainly not direct deposit on twitter, ill be made fun of and laughed at and i don't want that. people if you let them will tear you appart when you open your heart, so im letting go of that feeling i have, its holding me back and making me feel like..odd at this point. its not longer my fantasy secret desire or wish since i just came out and said it. i don't feel bad really or dumb or stupid...i don't really understand these feelings, weather there normal, no body really understands them, not even i, makes me wanna cry actually but i trust this is the place to do all that..anyway..
just saying whats on my mind and all that jazz...i all of a sudden feel humbled and embarrassed...im sure i'll get over this.
thanks C
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Bruce Almighty

Previous

Return to (2018-) Kidding (Season 1)