Jim Carrey Online

Whats ESOTSM?

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Whats ESOTSM?

Postby jpmadd » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:05 pm

I've never heard of that movie, or copper mountain. So i'd like to hear a litttle bit about them, because I feel really bad that I actually don't know a couple of his movies. So help me!!!!!!!
jpmadd
Once Bitten

Postby fluffy » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:11 pm

no probs........... :wink:

Copper Mountain is one of his earliest movies...........he's a young lad and is really cute.............check it here-

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0085363/

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind - sometimes known as ESOTSM...
that is one of his best movies to date........a lot of JCO folk say it's their favourite......check it here..

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0338013/

the International Movie Data base is the best place for the basic info..... :wink:

hope this helps.......

fluffy :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby shamaho » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:07 pm

i actually am starting to feel like the last relationship i got out of was a mirror image of ESOTSM.....every reason in the book never to go back, but i kept doing it. i finally learned the hard way though - and i'm much smarter and better off for it. one of life's hard lessons you just have to accept and move on.....and this relationship was since my divorce last year....! yikes....i think i'll stay single for a while now. :?
shamaho
The Truman Show

Postby fluffy » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:11 pm

it's such a beautiful and sad movie............i guess if we can learn a lesson from the negative then the pain hasn't been in vain..............

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Niobe » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:53 pm

Fantastic film, but I just love the obscure title too. The beauty of innocence.... :)
Everybody should believe in something.
I believe I'll have another coffee!
Niobe
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby shamaho » Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:59 pm

it really shows how even when the memories are gone, you're still drawn back to the same person for the same reason you were the first time.....and then even knowing everything, they wanted to try again...!! love makes you do the craziest things.
shamaho
The Truman Show

ok I know sorry

Postby jpmadd » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:42 pm

I just recently saw esotsm and it was great, the message to it and everything. before I had heard Of Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind , but I just didn't know what esotsm stood for. Now I do of course I loved the film. Jim Carrey was great in it!
jpmadd
Once Bitten

Return to (2004) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind