Jim Carrey Online

His Twitter

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: His Twitter

Postby fluffy » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:08 pm

i wonder if she dressed up for him to do that picture?.....as i say it's not his best but he's fond of it so that makes it special.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:20 pm

fluffy wrote:i wonder if she dressed up for him to do that picture?.....as i say it's not his best but he's fond of it so that makes it special.

I really don't think it's her.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:38 pm

:D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:57 pm

https://twitter.com/JimCarrey/status/796430649972457472

He always makes me feel better. This man will never not be magic to me. <3
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:48 am

Lol......i really like that tree...i bet the lucky git has loads of wee birds and animals in his garden......but i bet he doesn't have a great spotted woodpecker like i do.... :wink: :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:12 pm

fluffy wrote:Lol......i really like that tree...i bet the lucky git has loads of wee birds and animals in his garden......but i bet he doesn't have a great spotted woodpecker like i do.... :wink: :D

It's beautiful. From what he's shown of his garden, it is absolutely gorgeous.

Aw, you have a woodpecker in your garden?!
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:53 am

I do and she's called Wilma :D ......lol......it's really unusual be because we have a tiny garden in the town. :shock: but to be fair i've made the garden bird friendly, with loads of feeders and a bath etc......we've got our regulars....2 Robins( Mabel and Fred), 2 Wood pigeons (Joan and Jim), 2 Blackbirds (Hamish and Mary) plus hundreds of chaffinches, tits and sparrows etc(all their children were brought up in my garden :wink: :D ).....and not forgetting Harold, our visiting seagull.....lol....we have an owl in the Area too but i've only heard him, not seen him. :D
I'm not a twitcher though, i just like watching nature...... :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:04 am

fluffy wrote:I do and she's called Wilma :D ......lol......it's really unusual be because we have a tiny garden in the town. :shock: but to be fair i've made the garden bird friendly, with loads of feeders and a bath etc......we've got our regulars....2 Robins( Mabel and Fred), 2 Wood pigeons (Joan and Jim), 2 Blackbirds (Hamish and Mary) plus hundreds of chaffinches, tits and sparrows etc(all their children were brought up in my garden :wink: :D ).....and not forgetting Harold, our visiting seagull.....lol....we have an owl in the Area too but i've only heard him, not seen him. :D
I'm not a twitcher though, i just like watching nature...... :D

You name all your birds?
You are too cute :curtain:

I adore nature, always have done. It is surprising just how much you can attract with even the smallest gardens. If you put up the bird feeders and the baths - it's astonishing what you can bring to your patch.

Build it and they will come! :wink:
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:24 am

Lol.....i have a really bad case of anthropomorphism...........and i love it!!...... :D. I'm not a furry though, i just love animals and nature... :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:28 am

fluffy wrote:Lol.....i have a really bad case of anthropomorphism...........and i love it!!...... :D. I'm not a furry though, i just love animals and nature... :D

Never apologise for that - it's a wonderful thing!
Animals are the best; we should name them and speak to them all. It's people that suck.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:03 am

Lol.......i'm not a crazy animal lady though........it's actually a family thing, we all love animals and talk to our pets as though they are wee furry people. Grandpa used to call his dog 'son'..... :D and we are all mummy and daddy to our pets. :D having spoken to a lot of folk it's a really common thing.......naming the birds is a wee bit of a family joke.. :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:25 pm

fluffy wrote:Lol.......i'm not a crazy animal lady though........it's actually a family thing, we all love animals and talk to our pets as though they are wee furry people. Grandpa used to call his dog 'son'..... :D and we are all mummy and daddy to our pets. :D having spoken to a lot of folk it's a really common thing.......naming the birds is a wee bit of a family joke.. :lol:

Just how it should be. Your folks sound ace <3
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:37 pm

lol..........even though folk (especially men) don't like to admit it, most people feel a bit parental towards their pets.....i'm sure even Jim feels a wee bit like that towards Ella.........i'd be more concerned if he didn't......our companion animals are supposed to be loved and nurtured.....i can't understand people who get dogs and cats (or any animals) and ignore them or worse, mistreat them....... :evil: ......
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:07 pm

fluffy wrote:lol..........even though folk (especially men) don't like to admit it, most people feel a bit parental towards their pets.....i'm sure even Jim feels a wee bit like that towards Ella.........i'd be more concerned if he didn't......our companion animals are supposed to be loved and nurtured.....i can't understand people who get dogs and cats (or any animals) and ignore them or worse, mistreat them....... :evil: ......

Absolutely. I don't know what's wrong with people who can't admit to or even worse, don't develop a connection with their animals; why would you even have them?
They're our babies.
And as for abusers... I want to kill them. And I meant that. I genuinely want to end them slowly and agonisingly.

And you've reminded me that I *really* want to see Jim with his doggy. It would make my *life* to see him giving her a squish. Make it so, JC... :wink:
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Serap E. » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:14 pm

fluffy wrote:lol..........even though folk (especially men) don't like to admit it, most people feel a bit parental towards their pets.....i'm sure even Jim feels a wee bit like that towards Ella.........

Speaking of Ella, i remember Jim having another dog named Louis along with Ella, but i haven't seen him for ages. Do you know what happened to him?
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy