Jim Carrey Online

Found This it gives lots of quotes from Jim Carrey friends

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Found This it gives lots of quotes from Jim Carrey friends

Postby carreylegend » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 pm

I was looking for something a fan of his told me about and came across this. It's lovely qoutes and insights into Jim Carrey from the early days and real background facts how it all began from his Sister and others. Just one brilliant line form it ........NICOLAS CAGE: It just seemed he had not only arrived as a tremendous performer, but he had arrived as a great star, his grace was there, he had a terrific amount of grace, especially in dealing with the people who love him, his fans.

RRRRR makes you a bit teary that quote. Funny always loved Nick Cage didn't know they were such good friends. My frinds and I when we went on holiday to LA in 2000, we were all a bit giddy and drunk and we loved Nick Cage so as we were driving in Beverly Hills, one of the people that lived there said "oh that is his house" as we drove past. So we had him stop and we were buzzing on Nick Cage's intercom telling his security how in love we were with him. Christ cringe now about that what invasive morons we were that night.

Anyhow the link http://www.oocities.org/hollywood/theat ... RAPHY.html
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Re: Found This it gives lots of quotes from Jim Carrey frien

Postby EvaAraujo » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:20 am

I think a saw a trailer for that Biography.
I would love to see it fully!

Thanks you for the link of the transcript!
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Return to The Speakeasy