Jim Carrey Online

20 Years of JCO !

We are always interested in hearing what you think of JCO or come with suggestions for new site features.

20 Years of JCO !

Postby grinchy steve » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:52 pm

Congrats JCO ! :ace:

I still remember the first layout for the site, in a time where going online took ages and rather small images took forever to load. :D I can't believe it's 20 years already, since it feels like yesterday I first started to look for the better Jim Carrey related site and landed here, where I first learned he was going to do The Truman Show, still my favorite film of all time.

And I remember Lars very well, is he still active? Back in the days I did some layout thingies as -for example- the MTV Movie Awards vote banners, etc. And I became a member of the web correspondent team. Good old days. :P

Tommy did a great job as the follow-up of Lars and the current fans running articles keep up the good work. ;)

Congrats again. :)
User avatar
grinchy steve
Burt Wonderstone
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Tue May 22, 2001 6:30 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: 20 Years of JCO !

Postby AdaL » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:52 pm

Wow, 20 years? I had no idea it had been going that long! Good on you guys xx
User avatar
AdaL
The Majestic
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:36 pm
Location: London, UK.

Re: 20 Years of JCO !

Postby Serap E. » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:31 pm

I think it was early 2000 when i discovered this site and i really don't know what took me so long to sign up and be active on forum. (Thanks Eva again for encouraging me! :ace: ) Now i'm so happy to be a part of this huge family. After my signing up this unpleasant thing started and that's all i'm writing about but i hope someday we'll talk about his Oscar nomination and celebrate his Oscar maybe. (I know Oscar isn't everything but that's one of my biggest wishes for him :ace: :ace: )

Happy birthday JCO and many more!
User avatar
Serap E.
High Strung
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:43 pm
Location: Turkey

Jim Carrey Online Celebrates 20th Anniversary

Postby tlmarvin » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:31 pm

Monday, October 24, 2016--12:30 pm CST

Congratulations on yall's 20th Anniversary. Happy Anniversary and many more.
Have a blessed afternoon,

Sincerely,

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas)
User avatar
tlmarvin
Me, Myself & Irene
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:56 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: 20 Years of JCO !

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Congrats indeed!
I've only being part of the family for 6 years but I'm realy happy to have met you all and to be able to contribute to this comunity!

Serap E. wrote:I think it was early 2000 when i discovered this site and i really don't know what took me so long to sign up and be active on forum. (Thanks Eva again for encouraging me! :ace: ) Now i'm so happy to be a part of this huge family. After my signing up this unpleasant thing started and that's all i'm writing about but i hope someday we'll talk about his Oscar nomination and celebrate his Oscar maybe. (I know Oscar isn't everything but that's one of my biggest wishes for him :ace: :ace: )

Happy birthday JCO and many more!


You're very welcome :D
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 2079
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon

Re: 20 Years of JCO !

Postby Nick » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:30 pm

20 years ? WOW :D

I've been here since 2011 and i love it. Congrats guys !
User avatar
Nick
Dumb & Dumber
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 10:12 am
Location: Romania

Re: 20 Years of JCO !

Postby e.k2011 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:45 pm

Happy 20th Anniversary JCO!! :D
User avatar
e.k2011
Earth Girls Are Easy
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:44 pm
Location: Europe

Re: 20 Years of JCO !

Postby tlmarvin » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:54 pm

Thursday, October 27, 2016--5:52 pm CST

I wrote an opinion about Jim Carrey at your email address.
Congratulations on yall's 20th Anniversary.

Terry Marvin
(Dallas, Texas)

P.S. I have another opinion about JCO, I would like to see more recent pictures of Jim Carrey when yall can fine them.
User avatar
tlmarvin
Me, Myself & Irene
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:56 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: 20 Years of JCO !

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:45 am

tlmarvin wrote:P.S. I have another opinion about JCO, I would like to see more recent pictures of Jim Carrey when yall can fine them.


I want that too but so far Jim has been away from the stoplight, for good reason I think.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 2079
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon

Re: 20 Years of JCO !

Postby AdaL » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:49 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:
tlmarvin wrote:P.S. I have another opinion about JCO, I would like to see more recent pictures of Jim Carrey when yall can fine them.


I want that too but so far Jim has been away from the stoplight, for good reason I think.


He seems to have always been one to not be photographed outside of work commitments. You hardly ever see pap pics of him anywhere.
As much as I love seeing his face, I'm glad he manages to keep away from that intrusion most of the time and stay private. As long as I know he's OK, I'm good.
User avatar
AdaL
The Majestic
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:36 pm
Location: London, UK.


Return to Site / Forum Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest